FWLT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.400|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||140.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Foster Wheeler AG (FWLT): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard The Street Dec 9
- Strong growth, dearth of talent make oil engineers hard to buy Dec 6
- Foster Wheeler to Present at the KeyBanc Capital Markets 2013 Engineering, Construction and Utilities Conference noodls Dec 5
- Foster Wheeler (FWLT) in Focus: Stock Rises 5.1% Dec 3
- Foster Wheeler Awarded Contract for Engineering, Procurement and Related Services for CODELCO Molybdenum Refinery in Chile noodls Dec 2
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Materials & Construction Industry The Street Dec 2
- Source: Petrofac not interested in acquiring Foster Wheeler, Reuters says Dec 1
- Petrofac not interested in acquiring Foster Wheeler - source Dec 1
- Petrofac not interested in acquiring Foster Wheeler -source Dec 1
- Foster Wheeler Stays Neutral Nov 29
FWLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Foster Wheeler is up 30.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.66%, Jacobs Engineering Group up 38.05%, and Fluor up 35.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FWLT
Pro Report PDF for FWLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FWLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FWLT
Did Foster Wheeler make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Foster Wheeler AG is a global conglomerate with its principal executive offices in Geneva, Switzerland and its registered office in Baar, Canton of Zug, Switzerland. Previously its corporate headquarters were in the Perryville Corporate Park in Clinton, New Jersey. The Company operates through two business groups: The Global Engineering and Construction (E&C) Group and the Global Power Group. Foster Wheeler AG was founded in 1884.