FVE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0451|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/09 07:30
Business Wire09/30 17:36
|09/18/2014 08:30 EDT||Misc||Fourth Quarter and Year End 2013 Results Conference Call|
|09/17/2014||Earnings||Five Star Quality Care, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2013 Results|
|03/10/2014||Misc||Five Star Quality Care, Inc. Announces Record Date for 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders|
FVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Five Star Quality Care is down 11.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.26%, Brookdale Senior Living up 23.12%, and Kindred Healthcare up 34.13%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FVE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FVE
Did Five Star Quality Care make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Long-Term Care Facilities
- Company Website: http://www.5sqc.com
- IR Website: http://www.fivestarseniorliving.com/investor-relations.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Nursing Care Facilities (Skilled Nursing Facilities)
- NAICS Code: 623110
- NAICS Industry: Nursing Care Facilities (Skilled Nursing Facilities)
- NAICS Sector: Health Care and Social Assistance
Five Star Quality Care Inc a healthcare and senior living provider. It is engaged in operating senior living communities, including independent living or congregate care communities, assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities.
FVE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FVE","name")
- Description: =YCI("FVE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FVE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FVE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FVE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.