FVE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0451|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/17 17:25
Business Wire08/18 16:20
Business Wire07/03 14:07
|03/10/2014||Misc||Five Star Quality Care, Inc. Announces Record Date for 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders|
|10/28/2013 17:00 EDT||Misc||Five Star Quality Care, Inc. Third Quarter Conference Call Scheduled for Monday, October 28th|
|10/28/2013||Earnings||Five Star Quality Care, Inc. Third Quarter|
FVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Five Star Quality Care is down 33.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.16%, Brookdale Senior Living up 22.48%, and AdCare Health Systems up 19.76%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FVE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FVE
Did Five Star Quality Care make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Long-Term Care Facilities
- Company Website: http://www.5sqc.com
- IR Website: http://www.fivestarseniorliving.com/investor-relations.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Nursing Care Facilities (Skilled Nursing Facilities)
- NAICS Code: 623110
- NAICS Industry: Nursing Care Facilities (Skilled Nursing Facilities)
- NAICS Sector: Health Care and Social Assistance
Five Star Quality Care Inc operates senior living communities, including independent living or congregate care communities, assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities.
FVE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FVE","name")
- Description: =YCI("FVE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FVE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FVE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FVE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.