FURX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.254|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-55.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday Dec 4
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Can The Uptrend Continue for Furiex Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FURX)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Can The Uptrend Continue for Furiex Pharmaceuticals Inc. (FURX)? Dec 3
- Strength Seen in IntelliPharmaCeutics (IPCI): Stock Shoots 161.9% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
- BioSpecifics Technologies (BSTC) Looks Good: Stock Moves 9.5% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- BioSpecifics Technologies (BSTC) Looks Good: Stock Moves 9.5% Higher Nov 19
- Strength Seen in Cadence Pharmaceuticals (CADX): Stock Soars 34% Nov 18
- Strength Seen in Cadence Pharmaceuticals (CADX): Stock Soars 34% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
FURX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Furiex Pharmaceuticals is up 135.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, FTI Consulting up 42.11%, and WageWorks up 206.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FURX
Pro Report PDF for FURX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FURX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FURX
Did Furiex Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Furiex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a drug development collaboration company that uses clinical development strategies to increase the value of partnered pharmaceutical assets and accelerate their development timelines.