FUN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.124|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.32%|
|Net Income (TTM)||118.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Must-know: Could Cedar Fair stock trade at twice today’s levels? Market Realist Dec 2
- Why Cedar Fair could improve its margins by 100 basis points Market Realist Dec 2
- Why Cedar Fair presents investors an attractive share entry point Market Realist Nov 29
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Cedar Fair, Regal Entertainment Group and Interval Leisure Group Nov 29
- These Investments Aren’t for the Risk Averse Fool Nov 28
- Coverage initiated on Cedar Fair by FBR Capital Nov 27
- FBR Capital Starts Cedar Fair (FUN) at Outperform, $70 PT Street Insider Nov 26
- CEDAR FAIR PRESENTS AT WELLS FARGO SECURITIES TECHNOLOGY, MEDIA & TELECOM CONFERENCE noodls Nov 21
- Knott's Announces Major Plans For 2014 PR Newswire Nov 19
- Joe, Becky, and Andrew squawk their Top 10 bands CNBC Nov 14
FUN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cedar Fair is up 52.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Carnival down 3.24%, and SeaWorld Entertainment up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FUN
Pro Report PDF for FUN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FUN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FUN
Did Cedar Fair make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, legally known as Cedar Fair, L.P., is a publicly traded partnership headquartered at its Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio. The company owns and operates eleven amusement parks and seven water parks and five hotels across North America. Cedar Fair also manages Gilroy Gardens under contract with the city of Gilroy, California. The company's flagship park, Cedar Point owns and operates the Cedar Point Marina, Castaway Bay Marina and Camper Village. Its Cedar Point Marina is one of the largest full service marinas on the Great Lakes and provides dockage facilities for boats, including floating docks and full guest amenities. Cedar Fair Management, Inc. serves as the general partner of Cedar Fair, L.P. The company was founded on May 13, 1983.