FULT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.822|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||160.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.49%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - IBKR, LRY, HMSY, MSCC And FULT Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Insider Trading Alert - FULT, SF, UMBF And GPS Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- FULTON FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 15
- FULTON FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- FULTON FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 1
- Fulton Financial Larger Than S&P 500 Component J.C. Penney Oct 28
- CFO Moves: Fulton Financial, MGIC Investment The Wall Street Journal Oct 25
- FULTON FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibit Oct 24
- Fulton Financial Names Senior Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer Marketwired Oct 24
- Fulton Financial Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
FULT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fulton Financial is up 35.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.19%, Webster Financial up 45.55%, and Valley National Bancorp up 11.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FULT
Pro Report PDF for FULT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FULT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FULT
Did Fulton Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fulton Financial Corporation is a U.S. regional financial services holding company, headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Fulton Financial Corp. operates 6 affiliates with 271 banking centers providing financial services throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Virginia. Its principal and largest subsidiary is Fulton Bank. The company through its subsidiaries, provides a range of consumer and commercial banking products and services. It has seven subsidiary banks which are located in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Virginia. The company was founded on February 8, 1982.