FULT Key Stats
- Fulton Financial CFO to Resign at Year's End May 20
- Interesting FULT Call For July May 20
- FULTON FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial St... May 20
- InPlay: Fulton Fincl CFO to retire at year end May 17
- Fulton Financial CFO to retire at year end May 17
- Fulton Financial Corporation's CFO to Retire at Year End Marketwired May 17
- FULTON FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offic... May 17
- Fulton Financial Corporation Promotes DePorter to Controller and Chief Accountin... May 10
- FULTON FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offic... May 10
- FULTON FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
FULT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fulton Financial is up 19.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.08%, Webster Financial up 20.04%, and Valley National Bancorp down 9.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FULT
Pro Report PDF for FULT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FULT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FULT
Did Fulton Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Fulton Financial Corporation is a U.S. regional financial services holding company, headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Fulton Financial Corp. operates 6 affiliates with 271 banking centers providing financial services throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey and Virginia. Its principal and largest subsidiary is Fulton Bank. The company through its subsidiaries, provides a range of consumer and commercial banking products and services. It has seven subsidiary banks which are located in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Virginia. The company was founded on February 8, 1982.