FULL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.085|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.6491M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-90.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: TCPC, STON, FULL, BPT, CRT The Street Nov 29
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: TCAP, FULL, CLCT, HTGC, DOM Nov 18
- Full Circle Capital's CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Full Circle Capital Appoints Gregg J. Felton as President and Co-Chief Executive Officer and Director noodls Nov 7
- Full Circle Capital Corporation Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings noodls Nov 7
- Q1 2014 Full Circle Capital Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- Full Circle Capital Corporation Schedules First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Release and Conference Call noodls Nov 4
- National Securities Starts Full Circle Capital (FULL) at Neutral Street Insider Oct 21
- Full Circle Capital's Inferior Operational Performance Means Dividend Cuts Are Likely Oct 10
- Maxim Group Starts Full Circle Capital (FULL) at Buy Street Insider Sep 25
FULL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Full Circle Capital is up 9.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, CorEnergy Infrastructure down 14.70%, and Horizon Tech up 11.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FULL
Pro Strategies Featuring FULL
Did Full Circle Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Full Circle Capital Corp is an externally managed non-diversified closed-end management investment company. Its investment objective is to generate both current income and capital appreciation through debt and equity investments.