FUL Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- InPlay: H.B. Fuller agrees to acquire Plexbond Quimica; financial terms not disc... May 21
- H.B. Fuller Company Agrees to Acquire Plexbond Quimica, S/A PR Newswire May 20
- New H.B. Fuller Nonwoven Adhesives Offer Low Odor and Enhanced Supply Solutions ... May 17
- H.B. Fuller Enters the Electronic and Assembly Materials Market with a New "Eco-... May 15
- H.B. Fuller Adhesive Earns Rigorous Fire Safety Rating for Door Assembly PR Newswire May 9
- 1 Reason HB Fuller's Earnings Aren't So Hot Fool Apr 24
- FUL Ex-Dividend Reminder - 4/23/13 Apr 19
- H.B. Fuller Company Larger Than S&P 500 Component Advanced Micro Devices Apr 18
- Is HB Fuller Earning Its Keep? Fool Apr 18
FUL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). H.B. Fuller Company is up 31.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Rockwood up 44.30%, and W. R. Grace up 49.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FUL
Pro Report PDF for FUL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FUL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FUL
Did H.B. Fuller Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. The company's products include residential construction markets such as tile-setting adhesives, grout, sealants and related products. It also provides adhesives for industrial applications such as water filtration products and multi-wall bags. The company operates its business through six segments: North America Adhesives, Construction Products, EIMEA (Europe, India, Middle East and Africa), Latin America Adhesives, Latin America Paints and Asia Pacific. H.B. Fuller Company sells its products through direct sales force, distributors, and retailers. Its customers include manufacturers of food and beverages, hygiene products, clothing, appliances, filters, construction materials, wood flooring, furniture, cabinetry, windows, doors, tissue and towel, corrugation, tube winding, packaging, labels, and tapes. The company was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota.