FUEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.71|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-64.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire03/05 09:00
The Wall Street Journal02/27 14:03
Business Wire02/26 09:00
SA Breaking News02/23 15:04
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Rocket Fuel Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Rocket Fuel Inc|
FUEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rocket Fuel is down 82.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.31%, Noodles down 50.85%, and ReachLocal down 71.79%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FUEL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FUEL
Did Rocket Fuel make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Advertising Agencies
- Company Website: http://www.rocketfuel.com
- IR Website: http://investor.rocketfuel.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Advertising Agencies
- NAICS Code: 541810
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Rocket Fuel Inc is a technology company that has developed an Artificial Intelligence and Big Data-driven predictive modeling and automated decision-making platform.
FUEL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FUEL","name")
- Description: =YCI("FUEL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FUEL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FUEL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FUEL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.