FUEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.087|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-24.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/07 10:48
Street Insider07/07 07:01
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Rocket Fuel Inc|
FUEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rocket Fuel is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, YuMe up N/A, and New Media Insight Group down 26.88%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FUEL
PDF Report for FUEL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FUEL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FUEL
Did Rocket Fuel make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Advertising Agencies
- Company Website: http://www.rocketfuel.com
- IR Website: http://investor.rocketfuel.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Advertising Agencies
- NAICS Code: 541810
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Rocket Fuel Inc is a technology company that has developed an Artificial Intelligence and Big Data-driven predictive modeling and automated decision-making platform.
FUEL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FUEL","name")
- Description: =YCI("FUEL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FUEL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FUEL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FUEL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.