FUBC Key Stats
- Cash Dividend On The Way From 1st United Bancorp Apr 26
- 1st United Initiates First Quarterly Dividend Fool Apr 23
- 1st United Bancorp's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 22
- 1st United Bancorp, Inc. (FUBC) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield Street Insider Apr 22
- 1st United Bancorp, Inc. Announces its First Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire Apr 22
- 1ST UNITED BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial... Apr 22
- 1st United Bancorp, Inc. Announces Increased Earnings for the three months ended... Apr 19
- 1ST UNITED BANCORP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 19
- Q1 2013 1st United Bancorp Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 19
- 1st United Bancorp, Inc. to Announce Quarterly Earnings Results on Friday, April... Apr 15
FUBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 1st United Bancorp is up 16.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cathay General Bancorp up 21.09%, and Centerstate Banks up 16.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FUBC
Pro Report PDF for FUBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FUBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FUBC
Did 1st United Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Wachovia was a diversified financial services company based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Before its acquisition by Wells Fargo in 2008, Wachovia was the fourth-largest bank holding company in the United States based on total assets. Wachovia provided a broad range of banking, asset management, wealth management, and corporate and investment banking products and services. At its height, it was one of the largest providers of financial services in the United States, operating financial centers in 21 states and Washington, D.C., with locations from Connecticut to Florida and west to California. Wachovia provided global services through more than 40 offices around the world. The purchase of Wachovia by Wells Fargo and Company was completed on December 31, 2008. Wells Fargo acquired Wachovia after a government-forced sale to avoid a failure of Wachovia.