FTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.075|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-42.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||69.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Depressed Stock Price Makes An Ideal Entry Point Into CenturyLink Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Frontier Communications Reassures Comcast Customers: "We have your back" noodls Dec 10
- Frontier Communications Reassures Comcast Customers: “We have your back” Business Wire Dec 10
- 1:41 pm Frontier Communications announces its Frontier Secure business unit is partnering with CSID, a provider of global, enterprise-level identity protection and fraud detection solutions and technologies Briefing.com Dec 9
- Frontier Communications' Management Presents at UBS Global Media and Communications Conference (Transcript) Dec 9
- 3 Signs There Is Trouble on the Frontier Fool Dec 9
- Here's What This "Market Destroying" Investor Is Buying Fool Dec 9
- Frontier Communications Partners with CSID to Enhance Identity Protection Services noodls Dec 9
- Frontier: The Best Of The Lot With Significant Price Appreciation Potential Seeking Alpha Dec 7
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 4: CMO, CY, FTR, ARCP The Street Dec 6
FTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Frontier Communications is up 2.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Windstream Holdings up 7.34%, and CenturyLink down 14.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FTR
Pro Report PDF for FTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FTR
Did Frontier Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Frontier Communications Corporation is the nation’s largest provider of communications services focused on rural America, offering Broadband, Phone, Satellite television, wireless Internet data access, PC security solutions and technical support, Internet-based television, carrier services, specialized bundles for small businesses and home offices, and advanced business communications for medium, large and commercial businesses in 27 states. Frontier’s 15,200 employees are 100 percent U.S.-based. It was known as Citizens Utilities Company until May 2000 and Citizens Communications Company until July 31, 2008. Frontier Communications Corporation was founded in 1927 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.