FTR Key Stats
- The 4 Cheapest Stocks in the S&P 500 Fool May 19
- Most active Nasdaq-traded stocks May 17
- The most-shorted stocks are outperforming the S&P 500 May 16
- 3 Warning Signs Of A Dangerous Dividend StreetAuthority Network May 15
- Is This a New Frontier? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 15
- 4 Poor Communication Services Dogs Beg 7% To 27% Gains In April May 15
- FRONTIER COMMUNICATIONS CORP Financials May 14
- RIM Launches Less Expensive BlackBerry and 2 Other Hot Stocks to Watch May 14
- CenturyLink: No Home Run, But Q1 Earnings Are A Solid Double Seeking Alpha May 13
- Frontier Communications: Customer Losses Continue Seeking Alpha May 13
FTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Frontier Communications is up 51.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Windstream up 3.17%, and CenturyLink up 4.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FTR
Pro Report PDF for FTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FTR
Did Frontier Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Frontier Communications Corporation is the nation’s largest provider of communications services focused on rural America, offering Broadband, Phone, Satellite television, wireless Internet data access, PC security solutions and technical support, Internet-based television, carrier services, specialized bundles for small businesses and home offices, and advanced business communications for medium, large and commercial businesses in 27 states. Frontier’s 15,200 employees are 100 percent U.S.-based. It was known as Citizens Utilities Company until May 2000 and Citizens Communications Company until July 31, 2008. Frontier Communications Corporation was founded in 1927 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.