FTI Key Stats
- A Bet On The U.S. Oil Equipment And Services Sector Jun 13
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/13: (BBRY) (ROST) (GILD) Upgraded; (MPW) (SWY)... Jun 13
- Macquarie Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Outperform Street Insider Jun 13
- [$$] A Small Cap With 40% Upside Jun 12
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: FMC Technologies, Dutch Shell, Petrobras, Sta... Jun 10
- FMC Subsea Equipment in Demand Jun 7
- FMC Subsea Equipment in Demand - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- FMC Tech, Anadarko in Supply Deal Jun 5
- Cameron – Come For The Orders, But Should You Stay For The Delivery? Jun 5
- FMC Tech, Anadarko in Supply Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 5
FTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FMC Technologies is up 37.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Natural Gas Services Group up 70.63%, and Cameron International Corporation up 42.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FTI
Pro Report PDF for FTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FTI
Did FMC Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2010, the Company has approximately 13,500 employees and operates 27 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. The company sells to the end-user through authorized representatives and distributor networks. FMC Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.