FTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.862|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||444.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FBR Capital Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 6
- FMC Tech to Supply ROVs to Tidewater - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Susquehanna Upgrades FMC Technologies (FTI) to Positive Street Insider Dec 5
- 5 Energy Stocks On The Rise The Street Dec 5
- FMC Technologies upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna Dec 5
- FMC Technologies Awarded $30 Million Contract for Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) from Tidewater Subsea PR Newswire Dec 4
- FMC Technologies to Present at Cowen and Company 3rd Annual Ultimate Energy Conference noodls Nov 26
- FMC Technologies Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Teleconference Schedule noodls Nov 21
- FMC TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 15
- Short Interest In FMC Technologies Declines 12.8% Nov 12
FTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FMC Technologies is up 22.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Cameron International up 2.92%, and Natural Gas Services up 72.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FTI
Pro Report PDF for FTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FTI
Did FMC Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2010, the Company has approximately 13,500 employees and operates 27 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. The company sells to the end-user through authorized representatives and distributor networks. FMC Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.