FTE Key Stats
- Orange Expands Flexible Computing - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- 4 Merger and Acquisitions Stock Stories For Midweek Due Diligence May 22
- Vodafone Misses Earnings and Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Vodafone Misses Earnings and Rev May 22
- Orange Business Services expands reach of Flexible Computing enterprise cloud in... May 21
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Telefonica, Qualcomm, France Telecom, Vodafon... May 20
- What Is Going On With France Telecom? Seeking Alpha May 19
- [$$] Hold the Phone---Europe's Telecoms Look Like a Bargain May 18
- Vodafone Allies with Deutsche Telekom May 17
- Telefonica Joins Hands with Samsung - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
FTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). France Telecom is down 8.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Telefonica up 13.99%, and Vodafone Group up 15.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FTE
Pro Report PDF for FTE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FTE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FTE
Did France Telecom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
France Telecom S.A. is a French multinational telecommunications corporation.It currently employs about 180,000 people and has 221 million customers worldwide . In 2010, the group had revenue of €45.5 billion. Its head office is in Place d'Alleray in the 15th arrondissement of Paris, and the current CEO is Stéphane Richard. Orange represents its official brand for mobile and landline telephone services as well as its fixed, mobile internet services and IP television.