FTD Key Stats
FTD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FTD Companies is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.99%, zulily up N/A, and Advance Auto Parts up 53.91%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FTD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FTD
Did FTD Companies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.ftd.com
- IR Website: http://investor.ftdcompanies.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Flower, Nursery Stock, and Florists' Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Code: 424930
- NAICS Industry: Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Sector: Wholesale Trade
FTD Companies Inc provides floral, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions. It operates in three segments; Consumer, Florist and International.
FTD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FTD","name")
- Description: =YCI("FTD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FTD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FTD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FTD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.