FTD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.156|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/13 11:03
SA Breaking News03/12 17:37
SA Breaking News03/12 16:17
FTD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FTD Companies is down 5.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.16%, 1-800 Flowers.com up 117.8%, and Medifast up 4.64%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FTD
PDF Report for FTD
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FTD Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FTD
Did FTD Companies make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.ftd.com
- IR Website: http://investor.ftdcompanies.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Flower, Nursery Stock, and Florists' Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Code: 424930
- NAICS Industry: Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods Merchant Wholesalers
- NAICS Sector: Wholesale Trade
FTD Companies Inc provides floral, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions. It operates in three segments; Consumer, Florist and International.
FTD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FTD","name")
- Description: =YCI("FTD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FTD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FTD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FTD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.