FSYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9067|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-63.89%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-18.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Fuel Systems Solutions Is Now Oversold (FSYS) The Street Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts The Street Dec 2
- Does Fuel Systems Solutions' Bloodletting Represent Opportunity? Fool Nov 12
- Fuel Systems Solutions Inc. Stock Downgraded (FSYS) Nov 12
- 2 Oversold Stocks That Could Bounce Higher Nov 12
- Fuel Systems Solutions: Extreme Punishment Unjustified Nov 10
- Fuel Systems' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Why Fuel Systems Solutions Shares Jumped Nov 7
- Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 7
- Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
FSYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fuel Systems Solutions is down 11.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 81.50%, and Denso up 52.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FSYS
Pro Strategies Featuring FSYS
Did Fuel Systems Solutions make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fuel Systems Solutions, Inc., designs, manufactures and supplies alternative fuel components and systems for transportation and industrial applications. It offers products including gaseous fuel regulators and fuel shut-off valves.