FST Key Stats
- July Options Now Available For Forest Oil (FST) May 20
- FOREST OIL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, ... May 17
- Last Week's 13D/G Filings By Leading Fund Managers In Basic Materials And Energy May 14
- EIA Reports Above-Average Natural Gas Build May 13
- EIA Reports Above-Average Natural Gas Build - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 05/10: (FST) (EIX) (BSX) Upgraded; (MDR) (DNDN) (... May 10
- Forest Oil upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel May 10
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Forest Oil (FST) to Buy Street Insider May 10
- Forest Oil upgraded by Stifel May 10
- Forest Oil Beats Expectations But Takes A Step Back Anyway Fool May 7
FST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forest Oil is down 38.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.88%, Linn Energy up 7.99%, and Bill Barrett Corporation up 13.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FST
Pro Report PDF for FST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FST
Did Forest Oil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Forest Oil Corporation, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States. The company operates through three reportable segments: United States, Canada, and International. Forest oil was founded in 1916 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.