FST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.771|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-318.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||77.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Forest Oil (FST) Remains Sell-Rated at Goldman Following 2014 Guidance Street Insider Dec 3
- Forest Oil '14 Budget and Guidance Dec 3
- Forest Oil '14 Budget and Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Forest Oil Announces 2014 Capital Budget and Guidance noodls Dec 2
- FOREST OIL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Change in Directors or Princi Dec 2
- 7 Remarkable Numbers From the Eagle Ford Fool Dec 2
- Forest Closes Texas Assets Sale Nov 26
- Forest Closes Texas Assets Sale - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- FOREST OIL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Forest Oil Announces Closing of Texas Panhandle Area Divestiture noodls Nov 25
FST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forest Oil is down 41.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Quicksilver Resources down 7.12%, and Linn Energy down 11.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FST
Pro Report PDF for FST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FST
Did Forest Oil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Forest Oil Corporation, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States. The company operates through three reportable segments: United States, Canada, and International. Forest oil was founded in 1916 and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.