FSS Key Stats
- FEDERAL SIGNAL CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial... May 13
- Federal Signal Corp Stock Downgraded (FSS) May 8
- Federal Signal Beats Analyst Estimates on EPS Fool May 6
- Federal Signal Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 6
- Federal Signal Comes Up Short on Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 6
- Federal Signal's 1Q profit beats expectations May 6
- Federal Signal Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 6
- Federal Signal Corp. (FSS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider May 6
- Federal Signal Corporation Reports 17% Increase in Operating Income for First Qu... May 6
- Q1 2013 Federal Signal Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 6
FSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal Signal is up 91.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Arctic Cat up 38.53%, and Drew Industries up 53.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FSS
Pro Report PDF for FSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FSS
Did Federal Signal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Federal Signal Corporation is a global corporation with about 2,800 employees and annual revenue of about US$727 million. Oak Brook, Illinois-based Federal Signal designs, develops and deploys solutions intended to protect people, property and the environment under brands such as Federal Signal, Elgin, Vactor, Guzzler, and Jetstream.