FSRV Key Stats
- FirstService Confirms Plan to Eliminate Preferred Shares and Institute Common Sh... Apr 30
- FirstService Increases Sales but Misses Revenue Estimate Fool Apr 26
- FirstService's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 26
- FirstService Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Down Now Apr 26
- Webcast FirstService Reports First Quarter Results noodls Apr 26
- FirstService Corp (FSRV) Posts Q1 Loss of 20c/Share Street Insider Apr 26
- InPlay: FirstService misses by $0.18, misses on revs Apr 26
- FirstService Reports First Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Apr 26
- Firstservice Earnings Preview: Can This Streak Finally End? Apr 25
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Raises PT on FirstService Corporation on Q1/13 Earni... Apr 19
FSRV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FirstService Corporation is up 24.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Brookfield Office Properties up 11.37%, and RJD Green up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FSRV
Pro Report PDF for FSRV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FSRV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FSRV
Did FirstService Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
FirstService Corporation is a global leader in the rapidly growing real estate services sector, providing a variety of services in commercial real estate, residential property management and property services. As one of the largest property managers in the world, FirstService manages through its three industry-leading service platforms: Colliers International, the third largest global player in commercial real estate services; FirstService Residential Management, the largest manager of residential communities in North America; and Property Services, including Field Asset Services, one of America's largest providers of property preservation and distressed asset management and FS Brands, one of North America's largest providers of property services through franchise networks. The company was founded by Jay S. Hennick on May 30, 1988 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.