FSL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4911|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-125.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Freescale Airfast RF Power LDMOS Transistors Support the 700 MHz to 2700 MHz Band with a Single Device noodls Dec 9
- Intel should make ARM-based processors, analyst says Investor's Business Daily Nov 27
- Freescale Semiconductor to Attend Credit Suisse 2013 Technology Conference noodls Nov 25
- Freescale Introduces Robust, High-Speed CAN Transceivers for Industrial and Automotive Applications noodls Nov 25
- Freescale and MicroSys Electronics GmbH Collaborate to Establish Market’s Most Integrated Development Platform for Industrial Functional Safety noodls Nov 25
- Freescale Demonstrates Simultaneous Operation of LTE and WCDMA on a Single Base Station Processor Business Wire Nov 20
- Oversold Conditions For Freescale Semiconductor (FSL) Nov 19
- Pelagicore Invited to Join Proven Level of Freescale Connect Partner Program Business Wire Nov 7
- Freescale i.MX 6Quad Processor Enables Breakthrough OrCam Eyeglass-Mounted Device for the Visually Impaired noodls Nov 5
- Freescale Appoints Joanne Maguire to Board of Directors noodls Nov 4
FSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Freescale Semiconductor is up 43.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Cirrus Logic down 33.47%, and Applied Micro Circuits up 56.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FSL
Pro Report PDF for FSL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FSL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FSL
Did Freescale Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Freescale Semiconductor Ltd is a provider of embedded processing solutions. It also offers complementary semiconductor products, including radio frequency, power management, analog, mixed-signal devices and sensors.