FSC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9013|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-31.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||101.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Investors Are Unfairly Punishing Fifth Street Finance Corp. Fool Dec 3
- Fifth Street Finance Earnings Dip Slightly Fool Nov 25
- The Fool Looks Ahead Fool Nov 23
- BDCs And Risk: Part 1 Nov 19
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Enters Tempur Sealy (TPX), Ups Spirit AeroSystems (SPR), Cuts Rite Aid (RAD) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MYM, NVC, JLS, FSC, SHW Nov 12
- Baby Bonds: Monster Yields With Less Risk Fool Nov 6
- FIFTH STREET FINANCE CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Finan Nov 5
- Fifth Street Finance Corp.'s Upcoming Fiscal Q4 2013 Net Asset Value Projection (As Of September 30, 2013) Nov 5
- Fifth Street Finance Corp. Schedules Quarterly Earnings Release for the Period Ended September 30, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 24
FSC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fifth Street finance is up 0.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Ares Capital up 14.06%, and Prospect Capital up 20.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FSC
Pro Report PDF for FSC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FSC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FSC
Did Fifth Street finance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fifth Street Finance Corp. is a a speciality finance company. It invests in small and mid-sized companies in connection with investments by private equity sponsors.