FRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0594|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||225.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Strength Seen in Enanta Pharmaceuticals (ENTA): Stock Soars 28.6% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- 12 Large-Cap Stocks Set to More Than Double Their EPS in 2014 Fool Dec 10
- Eli Lilly: Fasten Your Seat Belts for a Bumpy Ride Fool Dec 10
- Want to invest with Carl Icahn? Here’s why you shouldn’t, say strategists Talking Numbers Dec 10
- Treating Parkinson's Disease Psychosis Fool Dec 9
- Auxilium Up on Peyronie's Approval - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Forest Laboratories Announces Appointments to its Executive Team noodls Dec 9
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. (BSTC) in Focus: Stock Moves 6.5% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- Forest Labs (FRX) Anounces Executive Changes; Frank Perier as CFO Street Insider Dec 9
- Alzheimer's disease next frontier in research USA TODAY Dec 7
FRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forest Laboratories is up 50.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 129.1%, and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals up 1.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FRX
Pro Report PDF for FRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FRX
Did Forest Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. is a US based pharmaceutical company, engaged in identifying, developing, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products including ethical and over the counter drugs in branded and generic forms. Forest has franchises in the areas of cardiovascular and central nervous systems. The company is present in therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, central nervous system, endocrinology, pain management, and respiratory. As of 2007, approached almost a billion US dollars a year, which put it on the list of the top 100 global corporations in R&D spending. Forest Laboratories is also known for licensing European pharmaceuticals for sale in the United States. The company operates in the US, Ireland, Netherlands and the UK through its subsidiaries. Forest Laboratories is headquartered in New York, the US.