FRX Key Stats
- Forest Laboratories Inc. (FRX) to Bid for Elan (ELN) Street Insider Jun 19
- Forest Rises On Unusually High Volume (FRX) Jun 19
- Almirall CEO Eyes $11.6 Billion COPD Market Smokers Fuel Jun 18
- 5 High Growth Healthcare Stocks With Heavy Insider Buying Jun 18
- US Launch of Forest's Namenda XR Jun 17
- Synergy Pharma rises as analyst starts coverage Jun 17
- Can Cempra Beat The Superbugs? Jun 17
- US Launch of Forest's Namenda XR - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Forest Reaches New 52-Week High (FRX) Jun 17
- Forest Laboratories Inc. (FRX): Today's Featured Health Care Winner Jun 14
FRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forest Laboratories is up 20.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Allergan up 6.85%, and Alexza Pharmaceuticals up 77.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FRX
Pro Report PDF for FRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FRX
Did Forest Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. is a US based pharmaceutical company, engaged in identifying, developing, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products including ethical and over the counter drugs in branded and generic forms. Forest has franchises in the areas of cardiovascular and central nervous systems. The company is present in therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, central nervous system, endocrinology, pain management, and respiratory. As of 2007, approached almost a billion US dollars a year, which put it on the list of the top 100 global corporations in R&D spending. Forest Laboratories is also known for licensing European pharmaceuticals for sale in the United States. The company operates in the US, Ireland, Netherlands and the UK through its subsidiaries. Forest Laboratories is headquartered in New York, the US.