FRSH Key Stats
FRSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Papa Murphy’s Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.15%, Noodles down 51.80%, and Zoe's Kitchen up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FRSH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FRSH
Did Papa Murphy’s Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.papamurphys.com
- IR Website: http://investors.papamurphys.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Limited-Service Restaurants
- NAICS Code: 722513
- NAICS Industry: Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Papa Murphy’s Holdings Inc is the franchisor and operator of Take ‘N’ Bake pizza chain in the United States. The Company operates in three business segments namely Domestic Franchise, Domestic Company Stores and International.
FRSH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FRSH","name")
- Description: =YCI("FRSH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FRSH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FRSH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FRSH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.