FRP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.036|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-131.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades FairPoint Communications (FRP) to Buy Street Insider Dec 6
- Fairpoint Comms upgraded by Stifel Dec 6
- FairPoint Communications to Present at the J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference noodls Dec 4
- FAIRPOINT COMMUNICATIONS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- FAIRPOINT COMMUNICATIONS INC Financials Nov 15
- FairPoint Communications to Present at the Wells Fargo 2013 Tech, Media & Telecom Conference noodls Nov 8
- FairPoint's Chris Alberding Speaks at AGL Boston Conference noodls Nov 6
- FAIRPOINT COMMUNICATIONS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
- Fairpoint Communications Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- FairPoint Communications, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Nov 5
FRP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FairPoint Communications is up 28.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, Turkcell İletişim down 4.61%, and America Movil down 0.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FRP
Pro Strategies Featuring FRP
Did FairPoint Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FairPoint Communications, Inc. is a provider of communications services in rural and small urban communities, offering an array of services, including local and long distance voice, data, Internet and broadband product offerings.