FRFHF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||73.04|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.633B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones02/26 19:46
Financial Times02/17 06:32
Dow Jones02/17 04:21
|04/24/2014||Misc||Fairfax to Acquire Indonesian Insurer|
FRFHF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fairfax Financial Hldgs is up 32.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Beazley up 7.38%, and ACE up 16.41%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FRFHF
PDF Report for FRFHF
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FRFHF Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FRFHF
Did Fairfax Financial Hldgs make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Property & Casualty
- Company Website: http://www.fairfax.ca
- IR Website: http://www.fairfax.ca/Investors/shareholder-information/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Code: 524126
- NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd is a financial services holding company. Through its subsidiaries, it is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management.
FRFHF Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FRFHF","name")
- Description: =YCI("FRFHF","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FRFHF","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FRFHF","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FRFHF","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.