FREE Key Stats
- Excel, Eagle Lead As Ship Fleets Join Transport Rally May 16
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- DryShips (DRYS), Eagle Bulk (EGLE), Others Rise on Baltic Index, Greek Bank Infl... Apr 10
- 3 Stocks Under $10 Spiking Higher Apr 9
- FreeSeas Regains Compliance with NASDAQ's Minimum Closing Bid Price noodls Apr 5
- FreeSeas (FREE) Back in Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Rule Street Insider Apr 5
- S&P Thinks Dry Bulkers Face Significant Refi, Default Risks (DRYS) (EGLE) (GNK) Street Insider Apr 3
- FreeSeas (FREE) Settles Hanover Litigation with Stock Street Insider Mar 26
- FreeSeas Transfers Stock Listing to Nasdaq Capital Market; Received an Extension... Feb 19
- FreeSeas Announces 1:10 Reverse Stock Split noodls Feb 15
FREE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FreeSeas is down 89.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.83%, Eagle Bulk Shipping up 43.18%, and Euroseas up 0.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FREE
Pro Report PDF for FREE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FREE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FREE
Did FreeSeas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?