FREE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.231|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-31.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-112.0%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/14/2013||Misc||AGM Event for FreeSeas Inc|
FREE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FreeSeas is down 92.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.71%, DryShips down 42.16%, and Knightsbridge Shipping down 25.63%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FREE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FREE
Did FreeSeas make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Shipping & Ports
- Company Website: http://www.freeseas.gr
- IR Website: http://www.freeseas.gr/index-5.html
- HQ Country: Greece
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Marshall Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Deep Sea Freight Transportation
- NAICS Code: 483111
- NAICS Industry: Deep Sea, Coastal, and Great Lakes Water Transportation
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
FreeSeas Inc is a dry bulk shipping company. Its fleet currently consists of five Handysize vessels and one Handymax vessel that carry a variety of drybulk commodities, including iron ore, grain and coal, among others.
FREE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FREE","name")
- Description: =YCI("FREE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FREE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FREE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FREE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.