FRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.939|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.87%|
|Net Income (TTM)||433.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- First Republic Bank's CEO Presents at 2013 Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Should You Invest in First Republic? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Should You Invest in First Republic? Dec 9
- Fifth Third's New Preferred - 6.625% Isn't Enough Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- First Republic Bank Declares Dividends On Five Series Of Preferred Stock PR Newswire Dec 6
- First Republic Bank To Present At The Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference PR Newswire Nov 26
- Clarke Leaverton, Spencer Strahan Join First Republic PR Newswire Nov 21
- Luxury Home Values Rise In The Third Quarter noodls Nov 20
- First Republic's Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking & Financial Services Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Bank of Hawaii Marginally Beats on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
FRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Republic Bank (San is up 57.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Zions Bancorporation up 41.28%, and Bank of America Corp up 45.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FRC
Pro Report PDF for FRC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FRC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FRC
Did First Republic Bank (San make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Republic Bank is a bank and wealth management company offering personal banking, business banking, trust and wealth management services. The bank specializes in delivering personalized relationship-based service through preferred banking or trust offices on the US East and West Coasts, including San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, San Diego, Portland, Seattle, Boston and New York City. First Republic offers wealth management services through First Republic Wealth Advisors and First Republic Investment Management. First Republic Bank was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.