FR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0363|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Short Interest Increases 37.5% For FR The Street Dec 11
- First Industrial Realty Trust to Present at the J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference noodls Dec 9
- Terreno Realty Extends Lease - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Associated Estates Realty (AEC) in Focus: Stock Moves 10.4% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- Associated Estates Realty (AEC) in Focus: Stock Moves 10.4% Higher Nov 19
- First Industrial Realty Trust's CEO Hosts Investor Day Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- First Industrial Realty Trust Declares Common Stock Dividends noodls Nov 12
- Daily Dividend Report: FR, MLI, NMFC, PRU, SEMG Nov 12
- First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (FR) Declares $0.085 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 12
- First Industrial Realty Trust to Webcast Investor Day on November 12th from Southern California noodls Nov 6
FR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Industrial Realty is up 24.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Stag Industrial up 17.48%, and Duke Realty up 9.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FR
Pro Report PDF for FR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FR
Did First Industrial Realty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. is a leading owner and operator of industrial real estate and provider of supply chain solutions to multinational corporations and regional customers. Across major markets in North America, its local market experts manage, lease, buy, (re)develop, and sell bulk and regional distribution centers, light industrial, and other industrial facility types. First Industrial Realty Trust was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.