FORR Key Stats
- Google Passed by Facebook Seeks Mobile Comeback With Waze: Tech Jun 12
- Unisys Wins Australia's DIAC Contract Jun 11
- Unisys Wins Australia's DIAC Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Maps That Live and Breathe With Data Jun 10
- Apple Unveils Radio Amid IOS Revamp to Spur Demand Jun 10
- From Apple, an Overhaul for Mobile and the Mac Jun 10
- Apple to Revamp IPhone Software, Ending Product Funk Jun 10
- Inside Amazon's plan to sell you groceries Jun 10
- Apple Enters Net Radio’s Busy Field Jun 9
- Gartner A Key Player In The Fast Growing IT Industry Seeking Alpha Jun 7
FORR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forrester Research is up 12.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.39%, comScore up 34.79%, and Nielsen up 30.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FORR
Pro Report PDF for FORR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FORR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FORR
Did Forrester Research make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Forrester Research is an independent technology and market research company that provides advice on existing and potential impact of technology, to its clients and the public. Its independence sets them apart from companies who perform market-research that is funded by the given client. It offers a variety of services including syndicated research on technology as it relates to business, quantitative market research on consumer technology adoption as well as enterprise IT spending, research-based consulting and advisory services, events, workshops, teleconferences, and executive peer-networking programs. The company sells its products and services directly through sales force in various locations in North America, Europe and Asia, as well as through its Web site and independent sales representatives. Forrester Research Inc. was founded in July 17, 1983 by George Forrester Colony and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.