FORD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1319|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.4433M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/22 16:25
Business Wire07/17 15:57
Business Wire07/01 14:54
Business Wire06/20 08:00
|01/14/2014||Earnings||Forward Reports Fiscal 2013 Results.|
|09/26/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Forward Industries, Inc.|
|08/12/2013||Earnings||Forward Reports Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Results.|
FORD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forward Industries is down 25.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, Brown Shoe up 17.75%, and Fashion House Holdings down 20.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FORD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FORD
Did Forward Industries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Footwear & Accessories
- Company Website: http://www.forwardindustries.com
- IR Website: http://www.forwardindustries.com/investorrelations
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New York
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Leather Good and Allied Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 316998
- NAICS Industry: Other Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Forward Industries Inc is engaged in the design, marketing, and distribution of carry and protective solutions primarily for hand held electronic devices. The Company distributes and sells its products around the world.
FORD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FORD","name")
- Description: =YCI("FORD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FORD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FORD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FORD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.