FORD Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD) Swings to Q2 Profit Street Insider May 13
- Forward Reports Fiscal 2013 Second Quarter Results GlobeNewswire May 13
- FORWARD INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial C... May 13
- Forward Adopts Shareholder Rights Plan GlobeNewswire Apr 26
- FORWARD INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agre... Apr 26
- FORWARD INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agre... Apr 19
- Europe Shares Close Higher After German Data Feb 19
- FORWARD INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial C... Feb 15
- Forward Reports Fiscal 2013 First Quarter Results GlobeNewswire Feb 14
FORD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forward Industries is up 3.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Data I/O Corporation down 22.56%, and Nortech Systems down 11.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FORD
Pro Report PDF for FORD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FORD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FORD
Did Forward Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?