FORD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3821|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.653M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.67%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-18.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/13 09:36
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Forward Industries Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
FORD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forward Industries is down 46.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.65%, Fossil Group down 27.95%, and Brown Shoe up 22.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FORD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FORD
Did Forward Industries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Footwear & Accessories
- Company Website: http://www.forwardindustries.com
- IR Website: http://www.forwardindustries.com/sec-filings.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New York
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Leather Good and Allied Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 316998
- NAICS Industry: Other Leather and Allied Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Forward Industries Inc is engaged in the design, marketing, and distribution of products relating to carry and protection of electronic devices. Its products include camera cover, flotation case among others.
FORD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FORD","name")
- Description: =YCI("FORD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FORD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FORD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FORD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.