FOR Key Stats
- Forestar: A Hybrid Land Play In Housing And Oil Jun 5
- As Fox's 'American Idol' Audience Ages, CBS Wins Younger Viewers May 22
- Here's 1 Reason Forestar Group Looks Weak Fool May 21
- FORESTAR GROUP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officer... May 15
- FORESTAR GROUP INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures pare losses after jobless claims data Reuters - UK Focus May 9
- Buckingham Research Downgrades Forestar Group (FOR) to Neutral Street Insider May 9
- Forestar Group downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham May 9
- US STOCKS-Futures flat after record close, jobless claims on tap Reuters - UK Focus May 9
- S&P 500 ends at record for fifth day; Groupon up late Reuters May 8
FOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forestar Group is up 66.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Forest City Enterprises up 26.19%, and Tejon Ranch up 15.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FOR
Pro Report PDF for FOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FOR
Did Forestar Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Forestar Group Inc. is a real estate, mineral, and fiber resource company based in Austin, Texas. The company owns directly or through ventures about 368,000 acres of real estate located in ten states and 13 markets and about 622,000 acres of oil and gas mineral interests..