FONR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||76.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.486|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||68.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.664M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Time for Some Selling The Street Nov 29
- More Challenging Trading Ahead The Street Nov 29
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/21: (CBMX) (BONT) (ONVO) Higher; (SGOC) (FU) (LQDT) Lower Street Insider Nov 21
- FONAR Announces First Fiscal 2014 Quarter Earnings Results noodls Nov 18
- Fonar's Fantastic Quarter Nov 18
- FONAR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 15
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/15: (ICLD) (FONR) (BSPM) Higher; (SUMR) (CRMB) (CRDC) Lower Street Insider Nov 15
- Fonar Corp. (FONR) Q1 EPS Rise 68%, Revs up 77% Street Insider Nov 15
- FONAR Announces First Fiscal 2014 Quarter Earnings Results Marketwired Nov 15
- FONAR CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
FONR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fonar is up 246.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Abiomed up 116.3%, and Nu-Med Plus up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FONR
Pro Strategies Featuring FONR
Did Fonar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fonar Corporation is engaged in the research, development, production and marketing of medical scanning equipment, which uses principles of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) for the detection and diagnosis of human diseases.