FOE Key Stats
- Rockwood to Divest Ceramics Business Jun 17
- Rockwood to Divest Ceramics Business - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 17
- Potash Corp. Held at Neutral Jun 13
- Potash Corp. Held at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Cliffs Natural Resources says director retires Jun 12
- American Vanguard Tweaks Dividend Policy Jun 11
- Chemtura Provides 2nd Quarter Outlook Jun 11
- American Vanguard Tweaks Dividend Policy - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Chemtura Provides 2nd Quarter Outlook - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- American Vanguard, Monsanto Extend Tie-Up Jun 10
FOE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ferro is up 60.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, OM Group up 76.12%, and American Vanguard Corporation up 14.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FOE
Pro Report PDF for FOE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FOE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FOE
Did Ferro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ferro Corporation, is a leading global producer of technology-based performance materials for manufacturers and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Its materials enhance the performance of products in electronics, solar energy, telecommunications, appliances, automotive, household furnishings, building and renovation, pharmaceuticals, and industrial markets. The company operates through six reportable segments: Polymer Additives, Specialty Plastics, Pharmaceuticals, Tile Coating Systems and Porcelain Enamel, Electronic Materials and Color and Glass Performance Materials. The company was founded by Harry D. Cushman in 1919. In 2007, the company was listed as 844 on the Fortune 1000.