FNSR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2615|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Trading Radar for 12/05: Kroger (KR), Dollar General (DG), Toro (TTC), UTI Worldwide (UTIW) Report Street Insider Dec 4
- 5 Stocks That Could Make Huge Moves This Week Fool Dec 2
- 3 Stocks This Multibillion-Dollar Hedge Fund Is Buying Fool Nov 26
- Finisar Broadens Optical Interconnect Portfolio at Supercomputing 2013 Marketwired Nov 19
- Is Finisar's Mad Science Ready To Rock? Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- Finisar to Announce Fiscal Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results noodls Nov 14
- Cisco's (CSCO) Poor Guidance Hurt More Than Just Cisco Nov 14
- Cisco plummets after outlook, drags down suppliers theflyonthewall.com Nov 14
- Buy Finisar On The Pullback Forbes Nov 6
- Bull Of The Day: Finisar Seeking Alpha Nov 6
FNSR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Finisar is up 50.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, JDS Uniphase up 0.49%, and Ciena up 51.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNSR
Pro Report PDF for FNSR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNSR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNSR
Did Finisar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Finisar Corporation is a global technology leader in optical communication components and subsystems. These products enable high-speed voice, video and data communications for networking, storage, wireless, and cable TV applications. Finisar's optical products include transceivers/transponders, active cables, WSS ROADMs, optical instruments, and active and passive components delivering the industry's broadest product portfolio backed by world-class quality and reliability. The company designs, develops, manufactures, and markets optical subsystems, components, and network performance test systems for high-speed data communications in the United States, Malaysia and the People's Republic of China and internationally. It offers optical subsystems and components that connect local area networks, storage area networks, metropolitan area networks, fiber-to-the-home networks, cable television networks and wide area networks. The company was founded in April 1987 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.