FNP Key Stats
- FIFTH & PACIFIC COMPANIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Rig... May 17
- Growth Company Selling at a Value Price May 15
- 2 Challengers to Victoria's Secret May 15
- Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc. - Shareholder/Analyst Call Seeking Alpha May 14
- This Long/Short Fund Finds Opportunity in Prom Season Fool May 14
- 2 Challengers to Victoria's Secret Fool May 14
- What’s Next for Coach? May 13
- Imperial Capital Sees a Lot More Upside for Fifth & Pacific (FNP); True Religion... May 13
- Diamonds to Blazers: Gatsby Mania Inspires Retailers May 11
- FIFTH & PACIFIC COMPANIES, INC. Financials May 10
FNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fifth & Pacific Companies is up 84.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Coach down 8.21%, and Ralph Lauren up 33.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FNP
Pro Report PDF for FNP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNP
Did Fifth & Pacific Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?