FNP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4401|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-55.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Fifth & Pacific (FNP) Target Raised to $40 at Wedbush Street Insider Dec 12
- Will Jones Group Outperform Fifth & Pacific and Michael Kors? Fool Dec 12
- Fifth & Pacific to Sell Lucky Brand - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Fifth & Pacific price target raised to $38 from $33 at Brean Capital Dec 11
- 7:29 am Fifth & Pacific announces agreement to sell lucky brand jeans to an affiliate of Leonard Green & Partners for total consideration of $225 mln; Divestitures of Juicy Couture and Lucky Brand Jeans result in estimated net proceeds of $ Dec 10
- Fifth & Pacific price target raised to $40 from $34 at Sterne Agee Dec 10
- Fifth & Pacific Sells Lucky Brand to Focus on Kate Spade Fool Dec 10
- Lucky Brand Apparel Sold to Private Equity Firm for $225 Million Dec 10
- Fifth & Pacific Sells Lucky to Focus on Kate Spade Fox Business Dec 10
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 12/10: (FNP) (CNX)/(D) (TBOW) (NVS)/(MRK) Street Insider Dec 10
FNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fifth & Pacific Companies is up 157.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, DSW up 33.08%, and Ralph Lauren up 13.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNP
Pro Report PDF for FNP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNP
Did Fifth & Pacific Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc. is engaged in designing and marketing a range of apparel and accessories. It operates through four segments: JUICY COUTURE, KATE SPADE, LUCKY BRAND, and Adelington Design Group & Other.