FNGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5173|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can The Uptrend Continue for Financial Engines Inc. (FNGN)? Dec 4
- Can The Uptrend Continue for Financial Engines Inc. (FNGN)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - HUM, SPLK, WNR, FNGN And PVTB Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- 5 Diversified Services Stocks Driving The Industry Higher Nov 25
- Stocks Hold Near Day's Highs; Financial Engines Jumps Investor's Business Daily Nov 21
- Stock Indexes Up Modestly; Humana Breaks Out Investor's Business Daily Nov 20
- Why Financial Engines Shares Jumped Fool Nov 6
- Wednesday Sector Leaders: Cigarettes & Tobacco, Asset Management Stocks Nov 6
- Insider Trading Alert - PX, TEX, BKU, FNGN And AWH Traded By Insiders Nov 6
- Financial Engines Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
FNGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Financial Engines is up 159.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, CIT Group up 33.72%, and Affiliated Managers Group up 57.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNGN
Pro Report PDF for FNGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNGN
Did Financial Engines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor, committed to providing everyone the trusted retirement help they deserve. The company helps investors with their total retirement picture by offering personalized retirement plans for saving, investment, and retirement income. To meet the needs of different investors, Financial Engines offers both Online Advice and Professional Management. Professional Management includes Income+, which provides steady monthly payouts from a 401(k) that can last for life. Financial Engines works with America's leading employers and retirement plan providers to make retirement help available to millions of American workers. The company was founded by William F. Sharpe, Joseph A. Grundfest and Craig W. Johnson on May 13, 1996 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.