FNGN Key Stats
- Financial Engines to Present at the Cowen and Company 41st Annual Technology, Me... May 16
- Financial Engines Focuses On 401(k) Market For Growth May 14
- FINANCIAL ENGINES, INC. Financials May 14
- The 3 reasons to make a trade May 9
- Financial Engines's Earnings Beat Last Year's by 71% May 8
- Today's Top Performers In Diversified Services May 8
- Needham & Company Lifts Numbers on Financial Engines (FNGN) on Strong Q1 Street Insider May 8
- Financial Engines Expands Retirement Help to Include IRA Management Business Wire May 8
- Financial Engines Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... May 8
- Financial Engines Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now May 7
FNGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Financial Engines is up 117.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, WisdomTree Investments up 87.29%, and Ameriprise Financial up 81.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNGN
Pro Report PDF for FNGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNGN
Did Financial Engines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Financial Engines is the nation’s largest independent investment advisor, committed to providing everyone the trusted retirement help they deserve. The company helps investors with their total retirement picture by offering personalized retirement plans for saving, investment, and retirement income. To meet the needs of different investors, Financial Engines offers both Online Advice and Professional Management. Professional Management includes Income+, which provides steady monthly payouts from a 401(k) that can last for life. Financial Engines works with America's leading employers and retirement plan providers to make retirement help available to millions of American workers. The company was founded by William F. Sharpe, Joseph A. Grundfest and Craig W. Johnson on May 13, 1996 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.