FNFG Key Stats
- A Good High Yielding Small Cap Banking Stock Fool May 16
- FIRST NIAGARA FINANCIAL GROUP INC Financials May 14
- First Niagara Financial Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (FNFG) May 14
- 20.0% of VFH Holdings Seeing Recent Insider Buys May 8
- FIRST NIAGARA FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- First Niagara Financial Group Reaches New 52-Week High (FNFG) May 7
- FIRST NIAGARA FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 1
- Legislators Return to Focus on Too Big To Fail Reform in the Banking Sector: Wha... Apr 30
- First Niagara Financial Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (FNFG) Apr 30
- Ex-Div Reminder for First Niagara Financial Group Apr 29
FNFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Niagara Financial Group is up 24.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Hudson City Bancorp up 46.51%, and Washington Federal up 4.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FNFG
Pro Report PDF for FNFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNFG
Did First Niagara Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. through its wholly owned subsidiary First Niagara Bank, N.A., is a multi-state community-oriented bank that currently has more than $31 billion in assets, $20 billion in deposits, 332 branches and 5,000 employees providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. It operates through two segments: Banking Services and Financial Services. The Business Services segment includes residential and commercial real estate loans, commercial business loans, consumer loans, wealth management products, retail and commercial deposit products. The Financial Services segment consists of insurance and employee benefits consulting services. The company was founded in April 1998 and is headquartered in Buffalo, NY.