FNFG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7031|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||278.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dividends Flow As First Niagara Gushes With Value Dec 10
- Why Customer Service Is Critical for This Bank Fool Dec 5
- Guggenheim Downgrades First Niagara Financial (FNFG) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 2
- First Niagara Bank Recognized for Consumer-Friendly Banking noodls Nov 21
- First Niagara Names John Kenefick, Senior Vice President, Central Underwriting Credit Manager noodls Nov 18
- FIRST NIAGARA FINANCIAL GROUP INC Financials Nov 14
- First Niagara Names Alexander Gress Treasurer noodls Nov 14
- FIRST NIAGARA FINANCIAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- First Niagara Financial Group Larger Than S&P 500 Component TECO Energy Nov 6
- First Niagara Is Worth Considering Seeking Alpha Nov 5
FNFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Niagara Financial is up 41.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Capital One Financial up 24.51%, and People's United Financial up 24.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNFG
Pro Report PDF for FNFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNFG
Did First Niagara Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. through its wholly owned subsidiary First Niagara Bank, N.A., is a multi-state community-oriented bank that currently has more than $31 billion in assets, $20 billion in deposits, 332 branches and 5,000 employees providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses across Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts. It operates through two segments: Banking Services and Financial Services. The Business Services segment includes residential and commercial real estate loans, commercial business loans, consumer loans, wealth management products, retail and commercial deposit products. The Financial Services segment consists of insurance and employee benefits consulting services. The company was founded in April 1998 and is headquartered in Buffalo, NY.