FNB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8255|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||118.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- F.N.B. Corporation’s Merger with BCSB Bancorp, Inc. noodls Dec 5
- 3:01 pm F.N.B. Corp: Merger with BCSB Bancorp (<a href="http://feeds.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=bcsb" name="bcsb">BCSB</a>) receives regulatory approvals Dec 5
- FNB CORP/FL/ Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- F.N.B. Corporation's Merger with BCSB Bancorp, Inc. Receives Regulatory Approvals PR Newswire Dec 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: FNB, ASBC and MTB Nov 25
- Investors Snatch FNB Even Lower Than Its Secondary Stock Offering Nov 12
- FNB CORP/FL/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- FNB CORP/FL/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 6
- FNB CORP/FL/ Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Rights of Security Holders, Amendments to Articles of Inc. Nov 1
- F.N.B. Corporation Director Buys 10K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Oct 31
FNB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). F.N.B. is up 20.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, BCSB Bankcorp up 77.43%, and Synovus Financial up 48.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FNB
Pro Report PDF for FNB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FNB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FNB
Did F.N.B. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
F.N.B. Capital Corporation is a wholly owned merchant banking subsidiary of F.N.B. Corporation. It provides small and middle market owners, sellers and managers flexible capital financing solutions through subordinated debt and private equity. It partners with small to mid-size companies by providing experience and knowledge in structured loans and investments, while tailoring transactions to create long-term value for companies. Its customers benefit from the expertise and resources of a large financial institution, while still enjoying the flexibility of a responsive community bank. The company operates its business through four segments: Community Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Consumer Finance. F.N.B. Corporation was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Hermitage, Pennsylvania.