FMX Key Stats
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Issues Yield Bond - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Issues Yield Bond May 23
- Femsa Falls 3% After Credit Suisse Downgrade May 21
- A Look at Some LatAm Consumer Staples May 20
- FEMSA Expands Drugstore Chain May 14
- FEMSA Expands Drugstore Chain - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- InPlay: FEMSA announces acquisition of Farmacias FM Moderna May 13
- FEMSA Announces Acquisition of Farmacias FM Moderna Marketwired May 13
- FEMSA Announces Successful Issuance in US Dollar Bond Market Marketwired May 10
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Beverages-Brewers Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio Benzinga May 6
FMX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fomento Economico Mexicano is up 37.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Coca-Cola Enterprises up 42.57%, and Coca-Cola Femsa up 41.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FMX
Pro Report PDF for FMX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMX
Did Fomento Economico Mexicano make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in non-alcoholic beverage, retail, and beer industries. It produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages, including sparkling beverages, such as colas and flavored sparkling beverages; water; still beverages comprising juice drinks, ready-to-drink teas, and isotonics. The company also operates a chain of convenience stores under the OXXO name, as well as other stores under the Bara, Six, and Matador names. Further, it engages in the production and distribution of coolers, commercial refrigeration equipment, and plastic cases, as well as transportation logistics and maintenance services to third parties. Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. has operations in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, and Europe. The company was founded in 1890 and is headquartered in Monterrey, Mexico.