FMX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.214|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.326B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TICC, CYS, FMX, CHRW The Street Dec 12
- Water Funds Recognized as a Next Century Innovation noodls Dec 11
- Piqued by the Patterns The Street Dec 9
- Accionistas de FEMSA Aprueban Dividendo por Ps. 6,684 Millones noodls Dec 6
- FEMSA Shareholders Approved Ps. 6,684 Million Dividend noodls Dec 6
- 5 Big Trades to Take in December The Street Dec 5
- Coca-Cola FEMSA places US$2.15 billion of Senior Notes in the international capital markets noodls Nov 21
- Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. -- Moody's assigns a A2 rating to Coca-Cola FEMSA's proposed global notes Nov 19
- Interesting FMX Put And Call Options For July 2014 Nov 18
- FEMSA Collection’s “Double Exposure/Doble Exposición” opens in Miami noodls Nov 14
FMX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fomento Economico is down 1.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.92%, Coca-Cola up 7.60%, and Coca-Cola Femsa down 16.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FMX
Pro Report PDF for FMX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMX
Did Fomento Economico make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in non-alcoholic beverage, retail, and beer industries. It produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages, including sparkling beverages, such as colas and flavored sparkling beverages; water; still beverages comprising juice drinks, ready-to-drink teas, and isotonics. The company also operates a chain of convenience stores under the OXXO name, as well as other stores under the Bara, Six, and Matador names. Further, it engages in the production and distribution of coolers, commercial refrigeration equipment, and plastic cases, as well as transportation logistics and maintenance services to third parties. Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. has operations in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, and Europe. The company was founded in 1890 and is headquartered in Monterrey, Mexico.