FMS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.325|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.27%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.018B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Health Services Stocks Moving The Industry Upward The Street Dec 3
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Fresenius Medical Care (FMS) to Overweight Street Insider Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Raising The Health Services Industry Higher The Street Nov 29
- Pre-Open Movers 11/25: (CAMT) (GA) (FMS) Higher; (UNXL) (CLDX) (QIHU) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 25
- Why Is Warren Buffett Bullish on This Stock? Fool Nov 19
- Affymax: Emerging Data Supports Conclusion Omontys Likely Dead Nov 12
- 5 Numbers Rockwell Medical Investors Need to Know Fool Nov 12
- Fresenius Beats on Q3 Earnings but Shares Dip Nov 11
- Fresenius Beats on Q3 Earnings but Shares Dip - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGAA Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 6
FMS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fresenius Medical Care is up 1.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, DaVita HealthCare up 7.64%, and Baxter International up 5.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FMS
Pro Report PDF for FMS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMS
Did Fresenius Medical Care make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fresenius Medical Care is the world's largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis because of chronic kidney failure, a condition that affects more than 2 million individuals worldwide. Through its network of 2,874 dialysis clinics in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa, Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis treatment to 228,239 patients around the globe. Fresenius Medical Care is also the world's leading provider of dialysis products such as hemodialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposable products. Fresenius Medical Care is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FME, FME3) and the New York Stock Exchange (FMS, FMS/P). Fresenius Medical sells its products through distributors. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Bad Homburg, Germany.