FMS Key Stats
- Fresenius Medical Care Prepared to Provide Uninterrupted Care for Dialysis Patie... May 21
- Fresenius Medical Care Wins Multiple National Awards for Outstanding Patient Cas... May 20
- Fresenius Teams with ApolloMed May 15
- Fresenius Teams with ApolloMed - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- FMS, COO, RMD, THC And HCA, Pushing Health Services Industry Downward May 15
- Apollo Medical Holdings and Fresenius Medical Care Partner to Improve the Health... May 14
- Fresenius Medical Care Fights Short-Term Headwinds May 9
- Fresenius Medical Care Wins Modern Healthcare Award for its Innovative Program t... May 8
- In A Growth-Starved Sector, Becton Dickinson Rules May 3
- Fresenius Earnings Lower Y/Y May 1
FMS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA is up 1.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, DaVita HealthCare Partners up 48.73%, and Baxter International up 42.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FMS
Pro Report PDF for FMS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMS
Did Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Fresenius Medical Care is the world's largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis because of chronic kidney failure, a condition that affects more than 2 million individuals worldwide. Through its network of 2,874 dialysis clinics in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa, Fresenius Medical Care provides dialysis treatment to 228,239 patients around the globe. Fresenius Medical Care is also the world's leading provider of dialysis products such as hemodialysis machines, dialyzers and related disposable products. Fresenius Medical Care is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FME, FME3) and the New York Stock Exchange (FMS, FMS/P). Fresenius Medical sells its products through distributors. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Bad Homburg, Germany.