FMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.696|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-106.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire07/29 06:30
Business Wire07/17 06:30
Business Wire07/16 06:30
Business Wire06/26 06:30
Street Insider06/25 17:03
|06/18/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Foundation Medicine Inc|
FMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Foundation Medicine is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.13%, Myriad Genetics up 20.70%, and Agilent Technologies up 26.25%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FMI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FMI
Did Foundation Medicine make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Company Website: http://www.foundationmedicine.com
- IR Website: http://investors.foundationmedicine.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Medical Laboratories
- NAICS Code: 621511
- NAICS Industry: Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories
- NAICS Sector: Health Care and Social Assistance
Foundation Medicine Inc is a commercial-stage company. The Company is engaged in changing the way patients with cancer are treated. It delivers genomic information about cancer to its customers.
FMI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FMI","name")
- Description: =YCI("FMI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FMI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FMI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FMI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.