FMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.696|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.91M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-106.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/03 06:30
|08/12/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Foundation Medicine Inc 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Foundation Medicine Inc 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|06/18/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Foundation Medicine Inc|
FMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Foundation Medicine is down 13.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.92%, Myriad Genetics up 51.28%, and Genomic Health up 18.03%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FMI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FMI
Did Foundation Medicine make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Company Website: http://www.foundationmedicine.com
- IR Website: http://investors.foundationmedicine.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Medical Laboratories
- NAICS Code: 621511
- NAICS Industry: Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories
- NAICS Sector: Health Care and Social Assistance
Foundation Medicine Inc is a commercial-stage company. The Company is engaged in changing the way patients with cancer are treated. It delivers genomic information about cancer to its customers.
FMI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FMI","name")
- Description: =YCI("FMI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FMI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FMI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FMI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.