FMER Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.199|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-28.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||164.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FIRSTMERIT CORP /OH/ Files SEC form 8-K, Temporary Suspension of Trading Under Registrant's Employee Benefit Plans, F Dec 6
- FirstMerit Bank Named "Bank of the Year" by Growth Capital Corp. noodls Dec 5
- Get In on This Real Estate Rebound The Street Dec 5
- Book Profits in Community Bank Stocks The Street Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: AEL, FMER and AEM Nov 26
- FirstMerit Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.16 Per Share noodls Nov 21
- FirstMerit Corp (FMER) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 21
- FIRSTMERIT CORP /OH/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- FirstMerit Bank Wins American Bankers Association Community Commitment Award noodls Nov 5
- U.S. Bancorp, Fifth Third Said to Mull Chicago Branch Bids Bloomberg Oct 23
FMER Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Firstmerit is up 70.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Associated Banc up 38.93%, and Signature Bank up 48.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FMER
Pro Report PDF for FMER
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMER Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMER
Did Firstmerit make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with 206 banking offices and 214 ATMs in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania and the Chicago area. FirstMerit Corporation provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. FirstMerit ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Retail Banking in the North Central Region in a Tie" in the J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Retail Banking Satisfaction StudySM. Principal wholly owned subsidiaries include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd., and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation. The company operates through four business lines: Commercial, Retail, Wealth & Other. The company was founded in 1845.