FMER Key Stats
- Reminder - FirstMerit (FMER) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 22
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SMG, FMER, AIZ, KEY, JNJ May 22
- FirstMerit Declares Fresh Dividends Fool May 16
- FirstMerit Corporation Announces Cash Dividend on Preferred Stock of $14.69 Per ... May 16
- FirstMerit Corp (FMER) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield Street Insider May 16
- FirstMerit Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.16 Per Share PR Newswire May 16
- FirstMerit Stock Sees Short Interest Fall 70.2% May 10
- FIRSTMERIT CORP /OH/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- 5 stocks insiders are buying May 2
- FIRSTMERIT CORP /OH/ Financials May 2
FMER Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Firstmerit is up 18.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Associated Banc-Corp up 21.81%, and PrivateBancorp up 31.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FMER
Pro Report PDF for FMER
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMER Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMER
Did Firstmerit make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
FirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with 206 banking offices and 214 ATMs in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania and the Chicago area. FirstMerit Corporation provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. FirstMerit ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Retail Banking in the North Central Region in a Tie" in the J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Retail Banking Satisfaction StudySM. Principal wholly owned subsidiaries include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd., and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation. The company operates through four business lines: Commercial, Retail, Wealth & Other. The company was founded in 1845.