FMD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.364|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-47.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-83.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- First Marblehead Announces Reverse Stock Split noodls Dec 2
- FIRST MARBLEHEAD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Other Even Dec 2
- First Marblehead (FMD) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Split Street Insider Dec 2
- FIRST MARBLEHEAD CORP Financials Nov 14
- FIRST MARBLEHEAD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 13
- First Marblehead Announces Reverse Stock Split noodls Nov 12
- FIRST MARBLEHEAD CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- First Marblehead to Broadcast Annual Stockholders Meeting on November 12, 2013 Marketwired Nov 6
- The First Marblehead Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- First Marblehead Announces First Quarter Financial Results noodls Nov 5
FMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). The First Marblehead is down 4.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Nelnet up 52.55%, and SLM up 61.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FMD
Pro Strategies Featuring FMD
Did The First Marblehead make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The First Marblehead Corporation specialty finance company focused on the education financing marketplace in the United States. It provides education loan programs for K-12, undergraduate and graduate students and for college graduates.