FMCN Key Stats
- Focus Media Stock Hits New 52-Week High (FMCN) May 17
- Are Focus Media's 'Going Private' Lenders Taking On Too Much Risk? May 15
- Muddy Waters bets against Standard Chartered May 13
- CITIC, Temasek group to buy Chinese software firm Asiainfo Reuters May 13
- CITIC, Temasek group offers $900 million for U.S.-listed Asiainfo - sources Reuters May 13
- CITIC, Temasek group offers $900 million for U.S.-listed Asiainfo: sources May 13
- CITIC, Temasek group offers $900 mln for US-listed Asiainfo-sources Reuters May 13
- Top 4 NASDAQ Stocks In The Advertising Agencies Industry With The Highest EPS Es... May 13
- Carlyle, FountainVest to Hold Large Stakes in Focus Media May 9
- FOCUS MEDIA HOLDING LTD Financials May 2
FMCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Focus Media is up 35.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Lamar Advertising up 101.2%, and ReachLocal up 52.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FMCN
Pro Report PDF for FMCN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMCN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMCN
Did Focus Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Focus Media Holding Limited operates China’s largest lifestyle targeted interactive digital media network. The Company offers one of the most comprehensive targeted interactive digital media platforms aimed at Chinese consumers at various urban locations. As of March 31, 2011, Focus Media’s out-of-home interactive digital media network had approximately 170,000 liquid crystal display (LCD) displays in about 90,500 commercial buildings that covered more than 90 cities; 378,000 in-elevator poster and digital picture frames in residential buildings that covered more than 30 cities; approximately 49,000 LCD displays in more than 2,700 hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores, and approximately 1,700 movie screens in about 280 movie theaters throughout China. The Company operates in four segments: LCD display network, in-store network, poster frame network, movie theater and traditional outdoor billboards. Focus Media Holding Limited is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.