FMBI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9866|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||144.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||73.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Juggling to Trim a Wealthy Executive's Taxes Nov 29
- FIRST MIDWEST BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- First Midwest Hits New 52-Week High Nov 22
- First Midwest Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend by 75% to $0.07 per Share noodls Nov 21
- First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 75% to $0.07; 1.6% Yield Street Insider Nov 21
- FIRST MIDWEST BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Park National Corp Beats on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
- TCF Financial Reports In-Line Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- First Midwest Bancorp Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
FMBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Midwest Bancorp is up 42.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, PrivateBancorp up 82.21%, and First Interstate Banc up 80.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FMBI
Pro Report PDF for FMBI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMBI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMBI
Did First Midwest Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Itasca with a principal operating subsidiary, First Midwest Bank. First Midwest is a community bank that attracts deposits, makes loans and provides wealth management, investment, and retirement plan services to the local communities it serves. First Midwest provides a broad range of commercial and retail banking services to consumer, commercial and industrial, and public or governmental customers. The Bank does not engage in sub-prime or highly speculative lending, nor does it engage in non-commercial banking activities such as investment banking services. The bank offers a full range of deposit services that are typically available in most commercial banks and financial institutions, including checking accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, and time deposits of various types, ranging from shorter-term to longer-term certificates of deposit. It also offers certain retirement account services, including individual retirement accounts. First Midwest Bancorp, Inc is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, just west of O'Hare Airport. The company's predecessor traces back to Joliet, Illinois. From there the company has grown to serve many Chicago suburbs including northwest Indiana, downstate Illinois, and the Quad Cities area including Iowa. The company was founded in 1982.