FLTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7447|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||28.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/14 08:00
Business Wire10/08 08:30
PR Newswire09/15 15:15
PR Newswire08/25 08:00
Fox Business08/18 13:45
Business Wire08/07 16:05
PR Newswire08/07 08:30
|08/06/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Fleetmatics Group PLC 2014 Q2 Earning Conference Call|
|08/06/2014||Earnings||Fleetmatics Group PLC 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
FLTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FleetMatics Group is down 16.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, Procera Networks down 52.71%, and inContact down 0.13%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FLTX
PDF Report for FLTX
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLTX Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FLTX
Did FleetMatics Group make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.fleetmatics.com
- IR Website: http://ir.fleetmatics.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=251455&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: Ireland
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Ireland
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
FleetMatics Group PLC provides fleet management solutions delivered as software-as-a-service, or SaaS. The Company offers intuitive, cost-effective Web-based and mobile application solutions.
FLTX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FLTX","name")
- Description: =YCI("FLTX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FLTX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FLTX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FLTX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.