FLT Key Stats
- CBOE Holdings: A Strong Buy May 24
- Do These 3 Service Stocks Offer Growth To Investors? May 24
- CBOE Holdings: A Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- 5 Best Leading Stocks With Rising Earnings Estimates May 24
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Moody's Hits a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Do These 3 Service Stocks Offer Growth To Investors? Fool May 23
- Moody's Hits a New 52-Week High May 23
- How FleetCor Technologies Got More Awesome Last Quarter Fool May 21
- Interesting FLT Put And Call For July May 20
FLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fleetcor Technologies is up 114.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Euronet Worldwide up 64.99%, and Alliance Data Systems Corporation up 44.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FLT
Pro Report PDF for FLT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FLT
Did Fleetcor Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
FLEETCOR is a leading independent global provider of specialized payment products and services including fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR serves over 500,000 commercial accounts with millions of cardholders across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa and Asia. FLEETCOR manages relationships with more than 800 partners, ranging in size from major oil companies to small petroleum marketers with a single fueling location. FleetCor Technologies, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Norcross, Georgia.