FLML Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.529|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-38.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-114.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Flamel Tech (FLML) Enters $15M Secured Financing Arrangement Street Insider Dec 4
- Flamel Technologies Announces $15 Million Line of Credit noodls Dec 4
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Flamel Technologies (FLML) at Buy Street Insider Nov 13
- Flamel Technologies initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Nov 13
- Flamel Technologies Is Now Oversold (FLML) Nov 11
- Flamel Technologies' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Flamel Technologies (FLML) Posts Q3 Loss of 25c/Share Street Insider Oct 31
- Flamel Technologies Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 31
- Q3 2013 Flamel Technologies Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 31
- Flamel Technologies Announces Projected Release Date of Third Quarter 2013 Results and Conference Call Marketwired Oct 17
FLML Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Flamel Technologies is up 150.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, BioDelivery Sciences up 8.78%, and ARCA biopharma down 30.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FLML
Pro Strategies Featuring FLML
Did Flamel Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Flamel Technologies, S.A. is a biopharmaceutical company mainly engaged in the development of two unique polymer-based drug delivery technologies for the improvement of medical applications.