FLIR Key Stats
- FLIR Systems Inc. (FLIR): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Laggard May 21
- Pentagon Buys Computer Printers, Laser Illuminators, and a Robotic Sub Fool May 20
- January 2014 Options Now Available For FLIR Systems May 20
- Couple of Contracts for FLIR May 17
- Couple of Contracts for FLIR - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- FLIR Systems Announces $23M Order to Support the U.S. Coast Guard Benzinga May 16
- FLIR Systems Announces $23 Million Order to Support the U.S. Coast Guard Marketwired May 16
- FLIR SYSTEMS INC Financials May 15
- FLIR Wins $82 Million Pentagon Contract Fool May 15
- FLIR Systems Awarded U.S. Army Contract Valued at up to $81 Million to Support M... May 15
FLIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FLIR Systems is up 17.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Raytheon Company up 36.55%, and L-3 Communications up 35.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FLIR
Pro Report PDF for FLIR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLIR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FLIR
Did FLIR Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
FLIR Systems is a thermal imaging systems manufacturer based in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States. Founded in 1978, the company makes thermal imagers, thermal imager components, as well as larger systems containing thermal imagers along with other sensors, for both commercial and military applications. FLIR is a component of the S&P 500 index with annual revenues in excess of USD 1 billion annually as of 2009. The company has had several accounting scandals concerning back dating of stock options and claims of fraudulent accounting. As of 2009, Earl R. Lewis is the chief executive officer, chairman of the board, and president of the company that employs 1,900 people worldwide.