FLIR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.535|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||225.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FLIR Systems Inc. (FLIR): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Laggard The Street Dec 5
- FLIR Systems upgraded by CRT Capital Dec 3
- CRT Capital Upgrades FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) to Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- FLIR Wins $25M Deal from Middle East Nov 21
- FLIR Wins $25M Deal from Middle East - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- FLIR Systems Awarded $25 Million Contract From U.S. Ally in Middle East Region noodls Nov 20
- [$$] For U.S. Defense Contractors, Some Plugs From the Military Might Help Nov 16
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: DST Systems, FLIR Systems and KLA-Tencor Nov 12
- FLIR SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- FLIR SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial State Oct 31
FLIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FLIR Systems is up 48.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Raytheon up 56.47%, and L-3 Communications up 36.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FLIR
Pro Report PDF for FLIR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FLIR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FLIR
Did FLIR Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FLIR Systems, Inc. is engaged in the design, manufacture and marketing of thermal imaging systems. The Company’s products are used in a variety of applications in commercial, industrial and government markets worldwide.