FL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.715|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||412.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Chris Paul Makes It A Family Affair With Kids Foot Locker Holiday Campaign PR Newswire Dec 10
- Will Shoe Carnival’s Earnings Trampoline Next Quarter? Fool Dec 9
- Foot Locker Inc (FL): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Laggard The Street Dec 9
- Foot Locker (FL) Reaches New Lifetime High Today The Street Dec 9
- America’s Runners Are Getting Their Second Wind Fool Dec 7
- V.F. Corp Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Foot Locker Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Is Crocs Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 1
- Betting Against This Shoe Company May Give Your Portfolio Blisters Fool Dec 1
- Is Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Ready to Breakout? Nov 29
FL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Foot Locker is up 13.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Nike up 58.68%, and DSW up 33.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FL
Pro Report PDF for FL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FL
Did Foot Locker make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Foot Locker, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operates 3,426 athletic retail stores in approximately 21 countries worldwide. Formerly known as Venator Group, Inc., it is the successor corporation to the F.W. Woolworth Company, and many of its freestanding stores are former Woolworth's locations. Foot Locker, Inc. operates the eponymous “Foot Locker” chain of athletic footwear retail outlets, Champs Sports, Footaction USA, and Eastbay/Footlocker.com. Eastbay/Footlocker.com own the rights to Final Score. The chain is known for its employees' uniforms, resembling those of referees. Foot Locker, Inc. was founded in 1879.