FL Key Stats
- Foot Locker Inc. - Recent Strategies At Play 8:36 AM
- Buckle Up for More Retail Earnings 5:58 AM
- Foot Locker Is Running Away With Runners Point Fool May 20
- Should You Take a Step Forward With This Footwear Retailer? May 20
- July Options Now Available For Foot Locker May 20
- 5 Reasons Not to Worry This Week Fool May 20
- Foot Locker aggressively taking market share, says Sterne Agee May 20
- Nordstrom Misses Earnings Est May 17
- Big Hair, Big Market, Big Scandals: Talking Squawk CNBC May 17
- Nordstrom Misses Earnings Est - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
FL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Foot Locker is up 22.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Abercrombie & Fitch Company up 53.79%, and Dick's Sporting Goods up 22.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FL
Pro Report PDF for FL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FL
Did Foot Locker make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Foot Locker, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operates 3,426 athletic retail stores in approximately 21 countries worldwide. Formerly known as Venator Group, Inc., it is the successor corporation to the F.W. Woolworth Company, and many of its freestanding stores are former Woolworth's locations. Foot Locker, Inc. operates the eponymous “Foot Locker” chain of athletic footwear retail outlets, Champs Sports, Footaction USA, and Eastbay/Footlocker.com. Eastbay/Footlocker.com own the rights to Final Score. The chain is known for its employees' uniforms, resembling those of referees. Foot Locker, Inc. was founded in 1879.