FIVE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4861|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will Costco (COST) Beat Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Company news for December 9, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Dec 9
- Ultra Salon, Krispy Kreme, Express Lead Retailers to Earnings Woodshed The Street Dec 9
- 3 Predictions for the New Week Fool Dec 8
- Bizarre Market Action The Street Dec 8
- Does Five Below Belong in the Elite Retail Class? Fool Dec 7
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: COST MDR XOOM WU BGG ULTA FIVE The Street Dec 7
- FIVE BELOW, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 6
- Five Below Enters Oversold Territory (FIVE) Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
FIVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Five Below is up 29.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Cabela's up 38.81%, and Tractor Supply up 72.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FIVE
Pro Report PDF for FIVE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FIVE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FIVE
Did Five Below make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Five Below Inc is a specialty retailer that offers merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Its products are divided in groups such as leisure, fashion and home, and party and snack which include toys, books, t-shirts, greeting cards etc.