FISV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.525|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||606.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FISERV INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financial Statements Dec 3
- Fiserv Broadens Frontier Reconciliation Solution to Help Clients Meet Increasing Compliance Demands Business Wire Dec 3
- Aconite EMV Software Live At Fiserv GlobeNewswire Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Diversified Services Industry Lower The Street Nov 29
- The New #43 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component: Fiserv The Street Nov 27
- Mobile Banking Success Requires Marathon Mindset, Says Fiserv White Paper noodls Nov 27
- Equifax Partners AVS Systems - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Fiserv to Host Annual Investor Conference on December 10, 2013 noodls Nov 25
- Fiserv Releases TradeFlow for Linux to Help Greater Number of Financial Institutions Reduce Cost of Post-Trade Processing noodls Nov 25
- Fiserv a Finalist for Prestigious Innovative Applications in Analytics Award from INFORMS noodls Nov 21
FISV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fiserv is up 39.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Global Payments up 42.85%, and Equifax up 27.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FISV
Pro Report PDF for FISV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FISV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FISV
Did Fiserv make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fiserv, Inc. provides information management systems and services to the financial and insurance industries. Leading services include transaction processing, outsourcing, business process outsourcing, software and systems solutions. The company serves more than 16,000 clients worldwide. Fiserv has been ranked the largest provider of information technology services to the financial services industry worldwide from 2005-2010 except in 2007 when it gave up the position to Fidelity National Information Services. Fiserv reported more than $4.7 billion in total revenue for 2008. Fiserv, Inc. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin.